Wednesday 13 July 2022

july 13

 Wow I haven't posted in 9 days. A lot has changed. My last post stated if things didn't work out with Terry, I would move. I am moving. Not because things didn't work out, but because I realised leaving and experiencing life is something I'm very much wanting to do. So Ive announced at work and with the kids that I'm moving to Edmonton the end of September. Thats 10 wks away. 

I told my ex-husband and his mom today, and she immediately turned to Seamus and said "your mom will never see you again." It upset me that she would say that. Once I let my anger pass, I remembered that's how she is, a bitch, and she does that stuff just to get a reaction. And why does that comment bother me? Because fearing my kids would feel abandoned is what has held me back these past 4 yrs. The reality is they have their own lives and I hardly see the 2 oldest because they'd rather do their own thing than hang out with boring mom. Completely normal behaviour for a teen, and healthy too. They will be fine.

So, I've looked online at apartment rentals, pricing, and distance from stores I could transfer to. Looked at jobs available at those stores. Fixed my overdrive account so I can listen to audiobooks again. Got general pricing for a uhaul and changed my original plan to load up, drive 5hrs, drop off, then drive 5 hrs back to get the car and drive another 5 hrs to New Home. The new improved plan is to load up, drive 5 hrs, unload, and return the uhual. Also inquired about switching branches with the bank, and if it'll affect car payments. I feel like the big, scary move isn't as scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment