Wednesday 20 July 2022

July 20

 Another deck pull today. Was needing encouragement, a hand pat, I guess.

The Lovers: A choice to be made. I must decide on what would make me happiest. In this case, would staying make me happy? No, it wouldn't.

Queen of Swords: Truth seeking, highly perceptive, no mincing of words. Independent, with clear boundaries. Honest, and people come to me for advice. This card is to represent me. Actually, it does a good job of it, especially the upfront part.

The Fool, reversed: The fool is someone blasting off into the unknown without a care in the world. Because its reversed, I am doing the opposite. Stagnating, Fear of the unknown, Holding back. Lack of maturity. Well I am immature in many ways, and I am holding back. What if I don't get the job in the location I want? What if I can't get an apt in the location I want? What if commuting eats my financial resources and I can't afford to do anything? 

The cards are reminding me that my fear of the unknown is what has been holding me back all these years. If I choose MY happiness, the universe has my back. There are loads of apts available around Edmonton, and I don't know if I will like my chosen location. So why not let go of my rigid control and fears, and let whatever happen, happen. One apt is the same as another, all locations have an upside and downside. The work is the same no matter the location. 



No comments:

Post a Comment