Tuesday 28 June 2022

Jun 28

 what a lovely day! My new paddle board came in, so I immediately went to Figure 8 Lake to paddle around, as one does. Everything worked great; got the PB to the right psi (its inflatable because I don't have room), and was able to stand up on it. Twice! And the second time was easier. Got to hear the loon pair calling each other, and see trout swimming. I love how well it tracks, and its easy to maneuver and turn. 

When I got back, Terry was out on his deck so we chatted. He seemed happy to see me. He wanted to hang out with me and wanted me over for supper but he didn't have food. I offered to cook burgers, but he didn't want any so we ordered from my fave asian restaurant. He had pad thai for the first time. He said it was too spicy and sweet, but he gobbled it all down. I went with bimibap. I don't know how to spell it, and I'm not fixing it. Terry was commenting about him trying all these new things, he seemed happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment