Monday 27 June 2022

june 27

 I've missed posting on the weekend. My bad, but in my defence it was a busy weekend. A lot has happened. Terry's daughter left on Saturday morning. I stood on my deck on Friday evening to catch him and talk to him. Invited him to a picnic. He stared up at me like I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. 

Saturday I caught him and we went to Murphy's Flats for a picnic. Its down on the river, there's a back water swimming hole and even a neat little mini river with a current to float on. We went skinny dipping. It was his first time, my second. He was commenting all weekend how he couldn't believe he did that, and how comfortable we were around each other. It was really nice.

On the way back, we drove over to (next town) to stop at the sex store there. It was his first time in one of those as well, my second. It was something we had talked about doing previously. We were very comfortable with each other there as well. I got my first vibrator, he picked out a dong. I love that vibrator, best orgasms of my life.

Then we went to the pot store, first time for me. I've been wanting to try pot or edibles for awhile. So we got a bag there. He didn't find what he wanted, so we went into 2 more pot stores. I got gummies at each one. Oh my, I'm so naughty. So Saturday I smoked pot for the first time ever. Doesn't have much of an effect on me. But the gummies, holy crap, my arms were wiggly noodles. Still couldn't sleep at his place, so somehow I got home stoned of my gourd. 

Sunday we just hung out for 3 hours, had a nap as we were both tired. Its nice sleeping beside him, he seemed to enjoy it too. He called my beautiful, I told him I loved him and he said it back. 

Had a pounding headache Sunday night, and threw up. Had a great sleep after though, but woke up feeling really funny, like I had too much heat over the weekend. Lightheaded, dizzy, weak. I went home after 2 hours. Been napping off and on all day. Had a hot bath because my muscles are sore from running and sex, fell asleep in the tub.

By the way, I started jogging again! Saturday and Sunday I did intermittant running with walking on the track down the street. It felt really good!  My legs are sore today, so its rest day. 

Hmm, I'm knitting socks, restarted the top down ones, doing toe up this time. I'm going to put in some stranded knitting around the mid foot, maybe vertical stripes in a popping colour. And I restarted the failed cardi that turned out huge. The pic doesn't look like much lol other than yarn barf.


And google photos has graced with a lovely memory! That time I took the boys to the ball diamonds, BigBoy climbed the cliffs and found a flowering cacti! Look at this beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment